Percussion and Vibration Devices:
Consult your physician before using this product if you have any concerns about your physical health or any of the following conditions:
· Diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage
· Wear of pace-makers
· Recent surgery or injury
· Epilepsy or migraines
· Herniated disks
· Spondylolisthesis, spondylol-ysis, or spondylosis
· Recent joint replacements or IUDs, metal pins or plates
Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any percussion or vibration device.
These contra indications do not mean that you are not able to use a percussion or vibration device but we advise that before doing so you consult your physician.
Ongoing research is being done on the effects of percussion massage for specific medical disorders that may result in the shortening of the list of contra indications as shown above.
If you experience severe pain, any unusual symptoms, or want to remove the attachments in an emergency
1. Stop the device by pressing the power button.
2. Disconnect the hose from either the device or the attachments.
3. Remove the attachments from your limbs.
4. Promptly consult your licensed healthcare practitioner, as required.
Consult your physician before using this product if you:
Are under the care of a physician or have a contraindication requiring the use of any medical device.
Are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Consult your physician before using this product on sensitive skin.
Consult your physician before using this product if you have any of the following conditions:
• Acute pulmonary edema
• Acute thrombophlebitis
• Acute congestive cardiac failure
• Acute infections
• Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
• Episodes of pulmonary embolism
• Wounds, lesions, or tumors at or near the site of application
• Where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
• Bone fractures or dislocations at or near the site of application
Do not use the PULSE 2.0 Recovery System air output or hose to direct pressurized air toward your eyes, nose, mouth,
or ears. Doing so may lead to serious injury.
Use by unconscious or incapacitated persons may be dangerous without supervision.
To avoid risk of strangulation, do not leave a baby or child unattended with the power supply or hose.
Choking hazard, small parts. Keep away from small children.
Do not walk while wearing the attachments.
The attachments are designed to be used by only one person at a time.
Do not hold the unit by the hose.
Do not puncture or otherwise damage the attachments (legs, arms, hips, or custom attachments) since this may cause
the system to operate incorrectly.
If the power supply is damaged, the device is dropped or damaged, liquid is spilled on the system, or the system does not
operate normally when the operating instructions are followed, turn the system off by pushing the device’s power button
and then unplugging the system from the wall outlet.