- Powerful high-torque motor featuring Quiet Glide™ technology
- 3 speed settings deliver up to 3200 percussions per minute
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (Up to 3 hours of use per charge)
- 4 interchangeable head attachments
- Lightweight (2.5 lbs), ergonomic design
Operating your device
- Align and attach battery into base of unit - ensure it is securely locked in place.
- Power device on by moving the power switch on the bottom of the battery to the ON position. Power device off by moving the power switch to the OFF position.
- With the power switch in On position, press the power button once to turn device on to level one, twice to turn device to level two and three times for level three. Pressing the power button again will turn the device off. The blue LED lights will indicate the corresponding power level.
- With unit off, fully insert applicator by pressing in. Remove by pulling it out.
- Massage desired body part at the desired speed applying pressure as needed.
- To Remove the battery. lightly press the battery release button with thumb. Firmly pull downwards on the batter handle with the other hand.
Charging your device
- Fully charge battery for up to six hours before first use either attached or detached from the device.
- To charge, connect the DC end of the supplied 24V adapter to the battery's charging port and plug AC side cable into wall outlet.
- LED band on battery lights pulsate to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- With battery attached, LED lights on unit flash to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- Full charge is indicated when all LED lights stop flashing and remain fully illuminated.
- Battery may be recharged at any time and at any time and at any battery level.
- It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red LED level.
- The average run-time is 2+ hours depending on speed level and pressure applied during use.
Clean, Care and Travel
- Use a slightly damp towel to clean device and dry with a soft cloth.
- For storage or travel, remove battery and store in supplied carton box or Hypervolt Case.
- Travel Friendly- TSA approved as carry-on, light and compact.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Hyperice Inc. will repair or replace the product, or necessary components, free of charge.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Returns and Refunds
Hyperice wants you to be excited about your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, Our HyperCare team is here to help. Below are a few noteworthy points to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Hyperice.com
Standard Return Policy:
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your Hyperice order.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Hyperice.com can be returned to Hyperice. Hyperice products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Hyperice does not cover shipping costs for returns.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Once our HyperCare team receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle.
- We only allow returns/refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
- Use only on a dry surface of the body over clothing by lightly pressing and moving across the body for approximately 60 seconds per region.
- Use the Hypervolt only on the body's soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort.
- Do not sure on the head or any hard or bony area of the body.
- Use only the applicators that provide the best-desired effect.
- Bruising can occur regardless of control setting or pressure applied. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop at first sign of pain or discomfort.
- Keep fingers, hair, or any other body part away from the shaft and backside of the applicator as pinching may occur.
- Do not place any objects into the ventilation holes of the Hypervolt.
- Do not immerse in water or allow water to enter the ventilation holes of the Hypervolt.
- Do not drop or misuse the Hypervolt.
- Only recharge with supplied 24VDC Hyperice Charger
- Do not tamper or alter Hypervolt in any way.
- Never leave the Hypervolt operating or charging unattended.