- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non-restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine Washable
Operating your device
- Fill the Ice Cell 2/3 with ice- do not add water. Crushed ice or small ice nuggets work best with all Hyperice products.
- Place the Ice Cell on a flat surface and flatten out removing as much air from the Ice Cell as possible before securing the cap.
- Insert the Ice Cell into the Compression Wrap.
- Place on the body and apply the compression straps to the desired level of compression.
- Lightly press the Air Release Valve to remove air from the Ice Cell. For added compression, Re-tighten the compression straps after the air has been released.
- Leave the device on for 15-20 minutes. Press the Air Release Valve once every 5 minutes to release any air that accumulates during the treatment to sustain optimal compression
Charging your device
- Fully charge battery for up to six hours before first use either placed on or off the unit.
- To charge, connect adapter to the battery's charging port and plug into wall charger.
- LED lights flash to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- Full charge is indicated when all LED lights stop flashing and remain fully illuminated.
- Pressing power button on battery activates battery and will display battery level.
- Battery may be recharged at any time and at any battery level.
- It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red LED level.
- The average run-time is over one hour at level three heat, and longer at lower levels.
Clean, Care and Travel
- After use, rinse the Ice Cell inside and out with cool water and air dry.
- After the Ice Cell is dry, store in a cool, dry place.
- Each Hyperice Ice Compression Device comes in a protective casing tube that is ideal for storing and/or carrying.
- Do not expose the Ice Cell to direct sunlight and/or heat, as the UV rays can damage the medical grade material.
- Do not fill the Ice Cell with anything other than ice.
- Works best with crushed ice or ice nuggets. Crushed ice and ice nuggets will conform to the body better than large cubes.
- The Hyperice wraps are machine washable, although it is not necessary to wash after each use.
- Wash the wraps only as needed.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Hyperice Inc. will repair or replace the product, or necessary components, free of charge.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Returns and Refunds
Hyperice wants you to be excited about your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, Our HyperCare team is here to help. Below are a few noteworthy points to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Hyperice.com
Standard Return Policy:
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your Hyperice order.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Hyperice.com can be returned to Hyperice. Hyperice products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Hyperice does not cover shipping costs for returns.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Once our HyperCare team receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle.
- We only allow returns/refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Do not leave any Hyperice device on the body for more than 25 minutes at a time.