Vyper 2.0 Instructional's
Vyper 2.0 Instructional's
- Three Vibration frequency levels: 45, 68, 92 HZ.
- Dual-zoned exterior shell: smoothed and grooved exterior design for a more customized roll.
- All digital circuitry controls 3 high-intensity vibrating speed settings.
- Eco-friendly, poly-propylene outer shell transfers maximum vibration.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries give over 2 hours of use per charge.
Operating your device
- With Power Switch in ON position, press the power button once to turn unit on to level one, twice to turn unit to level two and three times for level three.
- Pressing the power button again will turn the unit off. The blue LED lights will indicate the corresponding power level.
- The unit will turn off after 10 minutes of use. To continue use, simply press the power button again to the desired level.
Charging your device
- Fully charge for up to twelve hours before first use. Subsequent charges for two hours, or until the charge indicator lights stop blinking and remain solid lit.
- To charge, connect the adapter to the charging port and plug into wall charger.
- Unit will charge whether Power Switch is in ON or OFF position.
- In ON position, LED lights illuminate to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- Unit may be recharged at any time and at any battery level.
- It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red LED level.
- The average run-time is 2 hours at level three, and longer at lower levels.
- Toggling the power switch to OFF isolates power from the circuitry and is recommended during storage and travel.
Clean, Care and Travel
- Use a towel or soft cloth to wipe any moisture from unit.
- Keep unit away from heat sources, liquids, and children.
- Travel Friendly- TSA approved as carry-on, light and compact.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Hyperice Inc. will repair or replace the product, or necessary components, free of charge.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Returns and Refunds
Hyperice wants you to be excited about your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, Our HyperCare team is here to help. Below are a few noteworthy points to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Hyperice.com
Standard Return Policy:
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your Hyperice order.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Hyperice.com can be returned to Hyperice. Hyperice products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Hyperice does not cover shipping costs for returns.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Once our HyperCare team receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle.
- We only allow returns/refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
- Do not immerse unit in water. Keep liquids away from ventilation ports, buttons and switches.
- Do not remove screws or attempt to disassemble.
- Do not operate continuously for more than one hour. After one hour use, allow unit to rest for 30 minutes before re-using.
- Unplug the unit after charging or prior to use.
- For storage or travel, toggle power switch to OFF position.
- For adult use only. Do not use if injured. Consult your doctor before using this product.