- To turn on, press down on the power button for three seconds until LED lights illuminate. Press again once for level one, twice for level two and three times for level three. The blue LED lights will indicate the corresponding power level.
- Do not use directly on a hard surface. Use only on a carpeted floor or a fitness mat.
- To turn off, press down on the power button for three seconds. The unit is fully turned off when all the LED lights are off.
- The unit will turn off after 10 minutes of use. To continue use, turn unit on again and set to desired level.
- Fully charge for two hours before first use.
- To charge, connect the adapter to the charging port and plug into wall charger.
- LED lights illuminate to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- LED lights will remain illuminated when fully charged while adapter is plugged in.
- Unit may be recharged at any time and at any battery level.
- It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red LED level . Recharge the unit monthly to best prolong battery life.
- The average run-time is 2 hours at level three, and longer at lower levels.
Maintenance, cleaning, and storage
- Use a towel or soft cloth to wipe any moisture from unit.
- Keep unit away from heat sources, liquids, and children.
- Travel Friendly- TSA approved as carry-on, light and compact.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Hyperice, Inc. will repair or replace the product, or necessary components, free of charge.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client's premises,and
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Some states and countries do not allow a limitation of damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. This warranty guarantees specific legal rights, and but other rights may vary from country to country and from state to state. This warranty service is available through the operating policies and procedures of Hyperice Inc., Hyperice SAS, and all Hyperice international distributors. If you are a client, please contact the appropriate Hyperice business entity, dealer or retailer, from whom you directly purchased the product for warranty and return authorization procedures. This warranty is initiated and executed by Hyperice Inc. and Hyperice SAS.Register Device
Returns and refunds
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 calendar days from your order delivery date to return the product to the address below and receive a refund.
If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received.
A refund will be issued once the item has been received and inspected.
*Please note Hyperice does not cover shipping costs for returns.
Must be in ORIGINAL PACKAGING, LABELED ‘RETURN’ & include ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE, to be eligible for a refund.
Promotional Kits and Bundles
We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle. We only allow returns/ refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
Hyperice stands behind all of its products. If your product has a material or workmanship flaw, please contact customer experience.
Warnings and caution
- Do not immerse unit in water. Keep liquids away from ventilation ports, buttons and charging port.
- Do not remove screws or attempt to disassemble.
- Do not operate continuously for more than one hour. After one hour use, allow unit to rest for 30 minutes before re-using.
- Unplug the unit after charging or prior to use.
- Do not use directly on a hard surface. Use only on a carpeted floor or a fit ness mat.
- Persons weighing above 250 lbs ./113 kgs may damage or break the unit during normal intended use.
- This is not a toy. For adult use only. Do not use if injured. Consult your doctor before using this product.