- Align and attach battery into base of unit - ensure it is securely locked in place.
- Power device on by moving the power switch on the bottom of the battery to the ON position. Power device off by moving the power switch to the OFF position.
- With the power switch in On position, press the power button once to turn device on to level one, twice to turn device to level two and three times for level three. Pressing the power button again will turn the device off. The blue LED lights will indicate the corresponding power level.
- With unit off, fully insert applicator by pressing in. Remove by pulling it out.
- Massage desired body part at the desired speed applying pressure as needed.
- To Remove the battery. lightly press the battery release button with thumb. Firmly pull downwards on the batter handle with the other hand.
- Fully charge battery for up to six hours before first use either attached or detached from the device.
- To charge, connect the DC end of the supplied 24V adapter to the battery's charging port and plug AC side cable into wall outlet.
- LED band on battery lights pulsate to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- With battery attached, LED lights on unit flash to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- Full charge is indicated when all LED lights stop flashing and remain fully illuminated.
- Battery may be recharged at any time and at any time and at any battery level.
- It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red LED level.
- The average run-time is 2+ hours depending on speed level and pressure applied during use.
Maintenance, cleaning, and storage
- Use a slightly damp towel to clean device and dry with a soft cloth.
- For storage or travel, remove battery and store in supplied carton box or Hypervolt Case.
- Travel Friendly- TSA approved as carry-on, light and compact.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Hyperice Inc. will repair or replace the product, or necessary components, free of charge.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client's premises,and
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Some states and countries do not allow a limitation of damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. This warranty guarantees specific legal rights, and but other rights may vary from country to country and from state to state. This warranty service is available through the operating policies and procedures of Hyperice Inc. and all Hyperice international distributors. If you are a client, please contact the appropriate Hyperice business entity, dealer or retailer, from whom you directly purchased the product for warranty and return authorization procedures. This warranty is initiated and executed by Hyperice Inc.Register Device
Returns and refunds
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 calendar days from your order delivery date to return the product to the address below and receive a refund.
If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received.
A refund will be issued once the item has been received and inspected.
*Please note Hyperice does not cover shipping costs for returns.
Must be in ORIGINAL PACKAGING, LABELED ‘RETURN’ & include ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE, to be eligible for a refund.
Promotional Kits and Bundles
We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle. We only allow returns/ refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
Hyperice stands behind all of its products. If your product has a material or workmanship flaw, please contact customer experience.
Warnings and caution
- For adults only.
- Use only on a dry surface of the body over clothing by lightly pressing and moving across the body for approximately 60 seconds per region.
- Use the Hypervolt only on the body's soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort. Do not sure on the head or any hard or bony area of the body.
- Use only the applicators that provide the best-desired effect.
- Bruising can occur regardless of control setting or pressure applied. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop at first sign of pain or discomfort.
- Keep fingers, hair, or any other body part away from the shaft and backside of the applicator as pinching may occur.
- Do not place any objects into the ventilation holes of the Hypervolt.
- Do not immerse in water or allow water to enter the ventilation holes of the Hypervolt.
- Do not drop or misuse the Hypervolt.
- Only recharge with supplied 24VDC Hyperice Charger
Do not tamper or alter Hypervolt in any way.
Never leave the Hypervolt operating or charging unattended.