- Fill the Ice Cell 2/3 with ice- do not add water. Crushed ice or small ice nuggets work best with all.
- Hyperice products. Place the Ice Cell on a flat surface and flatten out removing as much air from the Ice Cell as possible before securing the cap.
- Insert the Ice Cell into the Compression Wrap
- Place on the body and apply the compression straps to the desired level of compression.
- Lightly press the Air Release Valve to remove air from the Ice Cell. For added compression, re-tighten the compression straps after the air has been released.
- Leave the device on for 15-20 minutes. Press the Air Release Valve once every 5 minutes to release any air that accumulates during the treatment to sustain optimal compression.
Maintenance, cleaning, and storage
- After use, rinse the Ice Cell inside and out with cool water and air dry.
- After the Ice Cell is dry, store in a cool, dry place. Each Hyperice comes in a protective casing tube that is ideal for storing and/or carrying.
- Do not expose the Ice Cell to direct sunlight and/or heat, as the UV rays can damage the medical grade material.
- Do not fill the Ice Cell with anything other than ice. Hyperice works with all different forms of ice, but works best with crushed ice or ice nuggets. Crushed ice and ice nuggets will conform to the body better than large cubes.
- The Hyperice wraps are machine washable, although it is not necessary to wash after each use. Wash the wraps only as needed. Wash on "delicate" and hang dry.
- Travel Friendly- TSA approved as carry-on, light and compact.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Hyperice, Inc. will repair or replace the product, or necessary components, free of charge.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client's premises,and
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Some states and countries do not allow a limitation of damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. This warranty guarantees specific legal rights, and but other rights may vary from country to country and from state to state. This warranty service is available through the operating policies and procedures of Hyperice Inc., and all Hyperice international distributors. If you are a client, please contact the appropriate Hyperice business entity, dealer or retailer, from whom you directly purchased the product for warranty and return authorization procedures. This warranty is initiated and executed by Hyperice Inc.Register Device
Returns and refunds
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 calendar days from your order delivery date to return the product to the address below and receive a refund.
If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received.
A refund will be issued once the item has been received and inspected.
*Please note Hyperice does not cover shipping costs for returns.
Must be in ORIGINAL PACKAGING, LABELED ‘RETURN’ & include ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE, to be eligible for a refund.
Promotional Kits and Bundles
We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle. We only allow returns/ refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
Hyperice stands behind all of its products. If your product has a material or workmanship flaw, please contact customer experience.
Warnings and caution
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Do not leave any Hyperice device on the body for more than 25 minutes at a time.