- Wrap unit around lower back area and attach strap with a snug but comforta-ble fit so the four vibration pods are centered on the back.
- Ensure battery is charged and properly attached and clipped to the unit.
- Turn battery on by pressing the battery power ON button.
- LCD screen will illun1inate to show Venom is activated.
- Press desired heat and vibration option then press START on screen.
- Pressing only the START button activates QUICK START for Level 2functions.
- Display will dim and lock after 5 seconds.
- Pressing the Controller UNL .OCK button will unlock the unit for inputs ondisplay.
- Heat and vibration functions may be changed only when the display is unlocked.
- On start, countdown timer sets to 1O minutes, however touching timer barsanytimeduring active function will restart the 1O minute countdown timer.
- The unit will auto turn off after 1O rninutes of use without further input. Tocontinue use, simply UNLOCK and press the START button again and set tothe desired level.
- Fully charge battery for up to six hours before first use either placed on or off the unit.
- To charge, connect adapter to the battery's charging port and plug into wall charger.
- LED lights flash to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- Full charge is indicated vvhen all LED lights stop flashing and remain fullyilluminated.
- Pressing power button on battery activates battery and will display batterylevel.
- Battery may be recharged at any time and at any battery level.
- It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red LED level.
- The average run-time is over one hour at level three heat, and longer at lower levels.
Maintenance, cleaning, and storage
- Do not immerse unit in water. Keep liquids away from unit. Clean only with a damp cloth. Do not attempt to disassemble.
- Travel Friendly- TSA approved as carry-on, light and compact.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Hyperice, Inc. will repair or replace the product, or necessary components, free of charge.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client's premises,and
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Some states and countries do not allow a limitation of damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. This warranty guarantees specific legal rights, and but other rights may vary from country to country and from state to state. This warranty service is available through the operating policies and procedures of Hyperice Inc., Hyperice SAS, and all Hyperice international distributors. If you are a client, please contact the appropriate Hyperice business entity, dealer or retailer, from whom you directly purchased the product for warranty and return authorization procedures. This warranty is initiated and executed by Hyperice Inc. and Hyperice SAS.Register Device
Returns and refunds
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 calendar days from your order delivery date to return the product to the address below and receive a refund.
If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received.
A refund will be issued once the item has been received and inspected.
*Please note Hyperice does not cover shipping costs for returns.
Must be in ORIGINAL PACKAGING, LABELED ‘RETURN’ & include ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE, to be eligible for a refund.
Promotional Kits and Bundles
We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle. We only allow returns/ refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
Hyperice stands behind all of its products. If your product has a material or workmanship flaw, please contact customer experience.
Warnings and caution
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE VENOM, OR ANY VIBRATION DEVICE WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING APPROVAL FROM YOUR DOCTOR IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage,wear of pace-makers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks,spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent join replacements or IUD's,or plates or any concerns about your physical health. Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any vibration device.
These contra indications do not mean that you are not able to use a vibration or exercise device but we do advise you to consult a doctor first.Ongoing research is being done to the effects of vibration exercise for specific medical disorders. This will likely result in the shortening of the list of contra indications as shown above. Practical experience has shown that integration of vibration exercise into a treatment plan is advisory in a number of cases. This must be done on the advise of and in accompaniment with a doctor, specialist or physiotherapist.
- Turn off immediately and remove from body at first indication of any discomfort
- Do not operate continuously for more than one hour. After one hour use, allow unit to rest for 30 minutes before re-using.
- Unplug the charger from battery after charging or prior to use. Venom will not function while charger is plugged into battery.
- For storage or travel, remove battery and store in supplied carton box.